8 Week Good Manners & Obedience Program
For Puppies & Dogs Over 5 Months of Age
UPCOMING START DATES:
- New classes begin every 2 or 3 weeks
- Adult classes are held Saturday and Sundays at 2.45 and 4pm
- Any vaccinated pup or dog over the age of 5
months. They are required to have passed the 10-14 day inoculation period
- Maximum capacity is 4 per class.
- The small class numbers make it
possible for me to give individual assistance and attention to every client in
the class. This provides an optimal learning experience, so clients achieve
their purpose in attending the academy.
- To register your interest in a
class please email email@example.com to request the relevant enroment forms
- The Academy is on private
property in Woorree.
- For security reasons, the
exact address is given upon reservation of your position.
- The program is in step by step
- Classes are held for 1 hour on
the same day at the same time for 8 weeks.
- The first lesson focuses on teaching the basic obedience commands
- By the end of lesson 1 your dog
will have learned sit, drop, roll over on command and begin to learn loose leash
walking at heel
Lesson 2 to 8:
- We use the commands you learned in
the first lesson to teach your dog to follow your commands with a multitude of distractions and maintain control
whilst crossing paths and approaching other dogs.
- The lessons and exercises
increase in difficulty as you progress through the program. You'll be crossing
paths and approaching other dogs in a calm manner with you in control of the
- To teach your dog to be polite, well mannered and use appropriate behaviours when interacting with humans and other dogs.
- To have unconditional obedience on outings and at home
- You will learn methods of
controlling of your dog without needing to be physically strong- even a toddler can use
Specific training objectives include;
- Return to owner immediately when called regardless of surroundings
- Loose leash walking
no pulling and at
- Sit politely when greeting visitors, no jumping up
- Following commands
with distractions nearby
- Approaching other dog's in a calm and
- Accepting friendly: visitors, other dogs and
- Unconditionally and immediate response to all commands
WHATS IN THE PRICE
- The total cost for the 8 week
Group Program is $180. The fee pays for all of the below mentioned program
benefits, including the 1 group lesson per week for 8weeks (8 group lessons in
- Discussion night for clients to ask any questions they have in a relaxed atmosphere without there dogs present
- Unlimited email and phone support
available throughout the program.
- Training booklet which has time
proven advice and methods to successfully and permanently solve common
- The booklet also has information
to help you understand your dogs behaviour in general and the development of
habitual good manners
The articles address issues including but not
- Play biting or nipping ankles, hands or clothes
- Jumping up on you, your kids or visitors
- Stop chewing stuff and destroying your possessions
- Food obsession and protection
- Separation anxiety
Nuisance barking and whining
Accepting other dogs, animals and friendly strangers
- Optional private training is available from $260 for 4 private lessons
- Private training appointments are made to suit
the clients schedule, with Sunday training available.
- Private lessons are held at locations where
the client is experiencing problems with their dog for example, the beach,
at your home, walking from their home etc.
email firstname.lastname@example.org price list and further details